High Sierra is dedicated to giving you the very best value for your painting dollar. In all our years of business and hundreds of clients we have had 100% satisfaction and zero warranty related requests.
You can be sure High Sierra Painting is a reputable, trustworthy, and all round great company to work with. We provide this warranty to show you we’re willing to stand behind our work.
- Claims may be made year round but only those before August 15th will be addressed the same calendar year. Requests after August 15th may be handled the next exterior season.
- Property inspections will be conducted during the exterior season defined by HSP that year.
- Provide a copy of the original signed contract
- Contact within warranty period as SOON as defect is known
- Show proof contract was paid in full
- Make property available to Contractor and subcontractors to perform the work
- Warranty requests only accepted from the homeowner(s). No renter can make a claim.
WARRANTY WORK PERFORMED
- Prep failed area to level stated in contract
- Repair peeling, chipping, blistering paint ONLY in the area of failure. (Paint sheen and color may not be an exact match due to fading.)
- Repair failed painted area at no labor, overhead, or materials cost to customer.
- Work will be completed during the exterior paint season as determined by A Quality Paint Job, but no later than September 30.